Skip to content
- Membership fee is monthly from 1st day of the month to last of the month and must be paid latest by 15th of the current month.
- Members need to select the session days and timings for the week. If one cannot come on a given session in a week, it cannot be replaced by another “non-selected” session.
- If someone for any reason can not continue with the trainings, then member must inform the club before the start of next month. Otherwise, it is assumed that person is still a member and is obligated to pay membership fee.
- One must have rackets and shuttles for their play. Training shuttles and other training related material is arranged by the club.
- Members must be careful and follow all security measures for themselves and other members.
- All members must respect other members socially and professionally.
- Members must respect the sports hall and facilities and ensure not to cause deliberate damage and help maintain and organize it.
Responsibilities of members:
- to elect and to be elected to be the bodies of the Club
- to be informed about the work of the Club and its bodies and about material-financial business
- to actively participate in the accomplishment of the club’s goals and to contribute to its achievement activities
- to abide by the provisions of this Statute and other general acts of the Club
- to preserve and raise the reputation of the Club
- to participate in sporting events, competitions and other activities in
the organization of the Club
- to advocate for the sports achievements, interests and reputation of the Club
- to be personally sported and trained
- to pay the membership fee
- to handle tangible assets of the club carefully